Hello to all my friends–new and old–that have stumbled across my corner of the universe. Since this is the first post, it is safe to guess that most of you have no idea who I am. I am going to fix that, friends. Here you are going to learn all about the girl behind the computer. And what better way to do that than with a good, old-fashioned questionnaire? So here are 22 things you probably didn’t know about me.
^ There I am drinking my favorite hot beverage from my favorite coffee shop near my hometown! ^
- Color — Yellow! I think it is such a warm and exciting color. It always makes me happy!
- Movie — American Beauty (Love me some Kevin Spacey!)
- Food — Ooh, this is a hard one, but I am going to have to say Vegan Pho!
- Season — I thrive in the sun, so summer it is!
- Book — 1984 by George Orwell. Hands down! I have reread it at least 6 times.
- Teacher — It would be my first grade teacher, Mrs. Peterson. So, if you are reading this, you are amazing.
- Flower — I go all over the board with this, but I am torn between a peony and a pin cushion protea.
- TV Show — I am so original, but it is definitely Game of Thrones.
- Animal — I absolutely love elephants. In fact, last year Derek and I visited the Elephant Nature Park in Chiang Mai, Thailand. It was the experience of a lifetime. Check it out if you ever have the chance!
- Artist — This is too difficult, so I am going to give you my top five in random order: Frida Kahlo, Salvador Dali, Dale Chihuly, Andrew Salgado, & Edgar Degas. There are so many more, and this list may change as time goes on.
- Poem — I like any and all poems by Pablo Neruda. *swoon*
^ Hey, it’s me again! I am hanging out with my ele friend, Mintra, from ENP!
10 More Random Things:
- I was born in the Midwest, USA.
- I studied Education and Communication Arts/Literature in university.
- I married my best friend on June 2, 2012.
- My favorite birthday party was my eighth. It was the best–huge cardboard castle, magical drinks, princess hats, scavenger hunts, etc. My parents DIYed it all from top to bottom, so thank you!!
- I have a crippling fear of needles.
- …and clowns.
- Oh, and spiders, too!
- I am a vegetarian.
- I love yoga. It has helped me overcome so much in my life and motivated me to love myself.
- I am obsessed with learning new things. I get stuck on a topic, and I have to read everything and anything I can find on the topic. My current topic? HTML codes! hehe
Want to know more? Leave a comment or question below! I am (pretty much) an open book!
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12632403/?claim=peeqgy375bk”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>